DEFINING BUSINESS DRIVERS AND STRATEGIES ARE KEY TO UNLOCKING REAL VALUE TO ACHIEVE GOALS.
Many businesses do not know the value of their business nor do they know whether the value is increasing or decreasing. This is shocking since 50-90% of a small business owner’s net worth is the value of their business. And 90-98% of a small business owner’s income is derived from their business.
Use our DISCOVER tool to get a free Executive Report – instantly.
GROW THE VALUE OF YOUR BUSINESS
Value Defined has designed a value enhancement program to help small to medium sized businesses from pre-revenue up to $100M in revenue grow the value of their companies. The sweet spot is clients with gross revenue ranging from $2.5M – $10M. Our program identifies erosion drivers and recommends strategies that create business growth. And by focusing on both internal and external factors, we’re able to help you achieve your goals.
OUR FIVE-STEP VALUE ENHANCEMENT PROCESS
Our nationally recognized valuation team is ready to assist you in discovering the right direction needed to increase you company’s value with our five step process
- Discover: Free Initial Analysis! During our one-on-one conversation, we’ll benchmark the current value of your business against others in the industry. We’ll also identify long term goals.
- Unlock: Deep Dive Analysis: Identifies the value erosion factors using 18 different value drivers, 78 sub-drivers, and thousands of comparable businesses.
- Executable Growth Plan: We’ll help management put together a customized roadmap to address weaknesses, grow the business, and ultimately enhance the value.
- Implementation: Assists management with the implementation of the strategies. Our team has experienced professionals that act as Outsourced CFO’s for your business. Whether it be tracking key performance indicators, assisting with project costing, or helping manage cash flow, we can help you put your growth strategies into action.
- Annual and Quarterly Reviews:The speed at which business is happening today is faster than any other time in history. It is important the plan is monitored on a regular basis so objectives can be assessing on a regular basis and changes can be made in real-time.
Value Driver Focus
- Market Drivers
- Large Potential Market
- Dominant Market Share
- Recurring Revenue
- Barriers to Entry
- Product Differentiation
- Margin Advantage
- Customer Diversification
- Company Overview
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Satisfaction
- Senior Management
- Human Resources
- Advertising & Marketing
- Child Care
- Construction & Building Products
- Food & Beverage
- Consumer Products
- Transportation & Logistics